Hello and welcome to my blog on Value Education and Life Skills.
It's only appropriate that you first knew something about me.
I'm a High School English and Social Studies teacher since the last twenty years.
I've been a Master Trainer for the Intel Teach to the Future program
An academic counselor for Kidzee Preschool
Master Trainer for Zea Learn Pre Primary Teacher Training Program
I've been holding Value Education and Life Skills sessions for teenagers since the last few years, albeit without any formal training or qualification.
However, I recently took Life Coach Certification Program from Udemy and successfully completed it.
My idea is to spread awareness about the importance of Life Skills in the lives of youngsters today.
I hope to make my posts more interesting and more enjoyable as well as informative in future.
Waiting for mre..😃
ReplyDeleteDefinitely something unique . Looking forward for the informative sessions/blogs.
ReplyDelete